can attach to Bolt on ARRI Style Rosette, Crossbar, Rosette Arm, or existing ARRI equipment, but uncompatible with RED rosette
It can be used for attaching ARRI Rosette compatible accessories, such as rosette handle, dogbone rosette arm or a wireless follow focus remote control with ARRI Rosette mount.
SmallRig 15mm Rod Clamp with ARRI Rosette 1686 can be attached to any equipment features a 15mm rod system. Use the rod ARRI Rosette and M6 female head for attaching any accessory (such as an arm, EVF support, etc.) to your set-up.
1. Fits more rigs with two 1/4'' thread holes on the bottom 2. M6 thread could be a female and a male head 3. Compatible with standard ARRI rosette or SMALLRIG standard rosette
1. Compatible with any ARRI standard accessories 2. Quick attachment and removal 3. 360°angle adjustment 4. Allows for shoe mount accessories attachment
1. Compatible with 15mm double rod rails 2. Handgrip features height adjustment 3. Attaches Arri standard extension arms or rosette handles 4. Allows to mount a lens support
1. Made of handcrafted rosewood, comfortable and attractive 2. Applies in handheld and shoulder mounting system 3. Adjusts the position of ARRI rosette up and down within a certain range 4. Connection through rosette, more secure
1. Fit for DJI handle 2. Comfortable holding with a 15°tilt angle 3. Equipped with 1/4''-20 thread holes 4. Compatible with ARRI standard handgrip
1.ARRI standard rosettes (M6, 31.8mm diameter) on opposite ends 2.Feature an adjustable NATO rail with 167mm-255mm extension distance 3.360°angle adjustment according to your usage requirement 4.1/4'' & 3/8'' thread holes for additional accessories attachment 5.Relocate the ARRI rosette handle to achieve remote control
directly attaches to the the side of the cage with a M6 thread.
provides a simple sturdy mount for your monitor or electronic viewfinder.
The stainless steel and aluminum alloy material make the rosette mount more sturdy and lightweight.
Offering ARRI-standard rosette adapters on both sides, allows you to attach and adjust rosette-mount handgrips on your shoulder rig.