RigLand Cage 677 is form-fitting aluminum exoskeleton that protects your camera well while also offering mounting options for attaching accessories. With the camera in the cage, you still have access to the SD card slot, battery compartment, and all camera controls.
The built-in shoe mount is used to add light accessories, such as a microphone, EVF mount and more. For the handheld shoot, adding a top handle is a good choice. The front of the cage is designed for anti-twisting and excellent heat dissipation, which gives a more enjoyable shoot.
The right side is allowed to attach a RigLand wooden grip, make you hold it comfortably and firmly.
A lot of thread holes allows to attach more accessories, there are three nato rails in the top, left side and right side. The thread holes in the bottom of the cage allow to attach many types quick plates such as Arca, Manfrotto and so on, besides, the thread holes are also allowed to attach the 3/8"-16 screw tripod directly.
1. The built-in cold shoe for attaching a microphone and other light accessories
2. Compatible with wooden handgrip
3. Surface frosted, non-reflective
4. Easy access to SD card slot, battery compartment with the special design
5. The bottom 1/4" threads in the vertical direction for secure attaching tripod plates
1 x Cage
1 x 1/4''-20 Screw
Material: Aluminum Alloy
RigLand genuine, lifetime warranty.