|Slidekamera AF-7 Power pack||+111,86 €|
X MOTOR 20 drive for the TRAVIGO SLIDER X
FLUID AND REPETATIVE MOTION
The right engine, with a precise mechanical gearbox result in a very versatile device. It allows not only a very fluid camera live action motion, but also works great for timelapse or stop-motion photography. Every movement can be programmed and repeated many times with the same precision.
To avoid camera shake during shutter release, there is a shutter release cable in the set, compatible with the camera used for stop-motion or timelapse photography.
The device works in a vertical position. It can handle cameras up to 4kg.
To work vertically or diagonally, the set has to be extended by additional accesories, enabeling assambly in the desired position.
We recommend the following SLIDEKAMERA products:
• TRAPPER TRIPOD with 3/8" mount
• ANGLE adapter for mounting the slider on the tripod
• ANGLE adapter for mounting the camera on the slider's cart
• DUAL adapter with two universal brackets for mounting the slider on every tripod.
Besides of the included charger theX MOTOR20 drive works with any DC 12 V power suply, such as:
• Magnetic holder with BP-U battery
• AF-7 power pack
POWER SUPLY FAILURE
Camera safety is very important. The drive stops the cart in case of power failure, that protects the equipement from falling down.
THE AION IQ CONTROLLER
The AION IQ controller has many extended programs. VIDEO for live action, ANIMATION for stop-motion photography and the very popular TIMELAPSE.
The 1/4” socket in the base of the controller enables it to be mounted to the cart with a 8” or 11” VARIO Magic arm.
AION IQ controller programs:
• Free Ride Mode - allows the user to control the speed of the slider using joystick and adjusting knobs.
• Recording Mode - records movements of the slider in order to play it back later in Playback mode.
• Playback Mode - plays back movements of the slider saved in Recording mode.
• Video Loop Mode - during VideoLoop mode slider automatically turns back and starts moving in the opposite direction once it reaches the end of movement range.
moves the camera on a programmed path during series of shots (drive can trigger the shutter by the cable connected to the camera).
designed for interval shots synchronized with a very slow movement of the cart.
THE SLIDEYE APP PRO
Controlling SlideKamera gear has never been more comfortable. The SLIDEYE PRO free app will help you manage our devices with easiness and precision.
The X MOTOR20 drive can be equiped with an additional WiFi module, that enables wireless conection to the app on a mobile device (both Android and iOS supported)
The apps are constantly improved and frequently updated.
Key modules of the SlideyeTM PRO:
• Live Control
A set of drive heads consists of two drive heads, one head per side of the slider. The heads are equipped with power transmission elements and a toothed belt connecting the slider cart and the driving motor.
The drive heads do not shorten the working range of the cart.
First drive head is equipped with 1/4 " and 3/8" holes with hardened inserts for attaching accessories.
X-GEAR20 driving motor consists of a worm gear and a housing equipped with a number of sockets:
• RJ 45 socket (2 pcs) for communication between the controller and the motor, also for connecting Wi-Fi module with other drives
• DC power socket (2 pcs) to connect power source
• 2,5mm Trigger jack to connect the shutter release cable
Second drive head is used for mounting X-GEAR20 (motor + gear) using a hinge clamp.
Single knob connection of the belt and the cart allows to easily disconnect the drive and move the cart manually.
|Supply voltage:||10..18V DC|
|Slider cart payload:||Maximum payload for horizontal track: 4,5kg|
Maximum payload for vertical track: 4kg
|Power consumption:||Continuous horizontal track: max 1A @ 12V|
Continuous vertical track with max. payload: 2,5A @ 12V
Operating time with battery 12V 7Ah
(room temperature, horizontal track):
|Operating temperature range:||-10°C do 70°C|
|Shutter release cable (one to choose):||WS-1, WS-2, WS-3, WS-4, WS-5, WS-6, WS-7, WS-8, WS-9 (shutter release cables used in ANIMATION, TIMELAPSE programs)|
Find out which shutter release cable fits your camerea here.
• X-GEAR (drive with worm gear and housing with I/O ports)
• Set of heads
• AION IQ controller
• Cable connecting the motor with the controller
• Shutter release cable to connect the motor with the photo camera
• Power transmission belt
• 12V power supply