1.Form-fitted L bracket for Fujifilm X-T3 and X-T2 Camera body.
2. Arca-Type compatible dovetail plate with center marks on both axis.
3. Comes with a wooden handgrip to makes it ergonomic to hold the camera.
4. Extendable side plate allows for tethering or cable release.
5. Features multiple 1/4”-20 threaded holes for accessory attachment.
6. Built-in flat screw driver on the bottom;
SmallRig L-Bracket for Fujifilm X-T3 and X-T2 Camera 2253 is a modular design with anti-twist flanges to keep the camera from twisting and comes with a wooden handgrip to makes it ergonomic to hold the camera. Both the base plate and side plate are Arca-type compatible dovetails enable the camera to mount in a vertical or horizontal position. It features a sensor centering line on each axis to align the camera on a tripod head. The L bracket maintains complete access to the camera's battery and ports. The side plate can be extend to left if more room is needed for tethering or cable release. An included flat screw driver at the bottom is used to tighten and adjust the L-bracket. Additionally, it comes with a hand strap loop on both sides. Furthermore, 1/4"-20 mounting holes are located on the side and bottom for accessory attachment. Optional Cold Shoe mount 1593 allows to mount microphone mount on the side plate.
IMPORTANT NOTES about pre-order items:
1. Pre-order can be canceled and refunded before shipping, no cancellation fee.
2.When PRE-ORDER products are included, package will be shipped when all products are available. Please check out for regular products separately if immediate shipping is needed.
3. It is estimated to be shipped out on December 10, 2018