Samyang Optics 8mm T3.8 VDSLR Fisheye II
The 8mm T3.8 VDSLR Fisheye II enables a viewing angle of up to 180 °. Tempered glasses with UMC (Ultra Multicoating) special coating ensures excellent color, sharpness and contrast values during aberrations and light scattering is avoided.
As part of Samyang Cine II product line with uniform intervals of aperture and focus ring, it is suitable for professional use, where quick lens changes without rebuilding the rig are indispensable.
- Suitable for sensor sizes up: APS-C / Super 35
- Angle of view: 180 ° APS-C / 139.3 ° MFT
- Minimum focusing distance: 30cm
- Fully manual lens with standard 0.8 sprockets for focus and iris (infinitely)
- Distance and aperture scale on both sides
- Part of Samyang Cine II product line with uniform intervals of aperture and focus ring
25 other products in the same category: