The 10mm T3.1 VDSLR II enables a viewing angle of up to 109 °.
Tempered glasses with NCS nanocoating ensures excellent color, sharpness and contrast values during aberrations and light scattering is avoided.
As part of Samyang Cine II product line with uniform intervals of aperture and focus ring, it is suitable for professional use where quick lens changes without rebuilding the rig are indispensable.
- Suitable for sensor sizes up: APS-C / Super 35
- Angle: 109.5 ° APS-C / 93.4 ° MFT
- Minimum focusing distance: 24cm
- Circular diaphragm with 6 fins
- Fully manual lens with standard 0.8 sprockets for focus and iris (infinitely)
- Distance and aperture scale on both sides
- Part of Samyang Cine II product line with uniform intervals of aperture and focus ring