The Full Frame compatible 14mm T3.1 VDSLR II produces an angle of up to 115 °.
Tempered glasses with NCS nanocoating ensures excellent color, sharpness and contrast values during aberrations and light scattering can be avoided.
As part of Samyang Cine II product line with uniform intervals of aperture and focus ring, it is suitable for professional use where quick lens changes without rebuilding the rig are indispensable.
- Suitable for sensor sizes up: Full Frame
- Angle: 115.7 ° Full Frame / 89.9 ° APS-C / 76.2 ° MFT
- Minimum focusing distance: 28cm
- Fully manual lens with standard 0.8 sprockets for focus and iris (infinitely)
- Distance and aperture scale on both sides
- Part of Samyang Cine II product line with uniform intervals of aperture and focus ring