The peculiarity of the 16mm T2.2 VDSLR II is that it is very wide-angle and bright.
Tempered glasses with UMC (Ultra Multicoating) special coating ensures excellent color, sharpness and contrast values during aberrations and light scattering can be avoided.
As part of Samyang Cine II product line with uniform intervals of aperture and focus ring, it is suitable for professional use where quick lens changes without rebuilding the rig are indispensable.
- Suitable for sensor sizes up: APS-C / Super 35
- Angle of View: 79.5 ° APS-C / 67.6 ° MFT
- Minimum focusing distance: 20cm
- Filter size: 77mm
- Circular diaphragm with 6 fins
- Fully manual lens with standard 0.8 sprockets for focus and iris (infinitely)
- Distance and aperture scale on both sides
- Part of Samyang Cine II product line with uniform intervals of aperture and focus ring