With the 135mm T2.2 VDSLR Samyang delivers a bright telephoto lens.
Tempered glasses with UMC (Ultra Multicoating) special coating ensures excellent color, sharpness and contrast values
during aberrations and light scattering is avoided.
As part of Samyang Cine II product line with uniform intervals of aperture and focus ring, it is suitable for professional use where quick lens changes without rebuilding the rig are indispensable.
- Suitable for sensor sizes up: Full Frame
- Angle of View: 18.8 ° Full Frame / 11.7 ° APS-C / 9.5 ° MFT
- Minimum focusing distance: 80cm
- Filter size: 77mm
- Circular diaphragm with 9 lamellae
- Fully manual lens with standard 0.8 sprockets for focus and iris (infinitely)
- Distance and aperture scale on both sides
- Part of Samyang Cine II product line with uniform intervals of aperture and focus ring