Vertical stabilization for your Easyrig
The two axis spring arm SERENE attaches at the end of the Easyrig arm. It stabilizes vibrations and motion errors on the vertical axis that comes from walking or running with the rig and also side-to-side errors by counter pivoting around its center axis.
- Mounts on any Easyrig arm in the 2/2.5/3 and Vario 4/5 series.
- Compatible with Gravity One, Freefly MoVI, DJI Ronin, Letus Helix and …
- Serene arm allows for a frictionless boom range of 180mm.
- Easyrig cord passes through enabling high/low mode shooting.
- Two springs cover the payload range of 6-19.5kg.
- Totally reactive at both slow and fast walking/running sequences with push/pull forces of 800g to 1200 g depending on the camera load and gimbal total weight.
- Allows for further accessories like the Serene Extension arm.
- Ships with new Easyrig cord and drilling template that fits all Easyrig 2/2.5/3 and Vario 4/5 support bars.
To extend the length of the spring arm an extra accessory, the Serrene Extension arm is available, that the user can quickly and easily mount on their current Serene.