SmallRig Cold Shoe Handle 2094 is designed for DSLR cameras and cages. It offers lots of additional attachment options and enables the camera to release its potential to the utmost as per the needs of a cameraman during shooting.
1. It could be mounted on the hot shoe of the camera for handheld shooting.
2. It could be locked tight via a thumb screw manually and thus will not lose.
3. Built-in cold shoe on the top of the handle is anti-off designed lest accessories with cold shoe adapter will drop down accidentally.
4. It comes with a 15mm rod clamp for 15mm rod whereby microphone bracket, EVF support and follow focus could be mounted.
5. It feels good due to the smooth structure and thus offers a very comfortable handheld experience for the cameraman.
It is equipped with an abundance of 1/4’’-20 and 3/8’’-16 threaded holes for DIY operations. It could be mounted with Monitor Holder Mount 1842 for the monitor. Arri locating point on the top could attach Magic Arm 2026 for the monitor. It comes with three built-in cold shoes. The one in the front could attach a microphone directly or Magic Arm 1875 for the monitor. It features an anti-off button on the side to prevent the accessories from accidental removal. The one in the rear could be mounted with wireless voice receiver.
It comes with a built-in 15mm rod clamp to attach 15mm rod for NATO Rail with 15mm Rod Clamp 1910 and EVF Support 1594 and then monitor. It could also attach 15mm rod and then microphone bracket for the microphone.
It features a cold shoe adapter at the bottom, with a thumb screw above operated manually to lock it tight. The cold shoe handle could be placed on the hot shoe of camera or mounted on the side of the cage for handheld shooting.
1 x Cold Shoe Handle
Product Dimensions: 124x24.5x70 mm
Net Weight: 165g
Package Size: 180x100x40 mm
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy